Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (mainland)
Brand Name: Yonglong
Certification: ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015
Payment Terms: T / T or D / P at sight
MOQ: 500 kgs per model
Lead Time: 20-25 days, extra 10 days for mold production
Shipping Port: Shenzhen / Guangzhou / Foshan
Solar profiles are alloy materials with aluminum as the main component, and are used as special materials on solar panels or racks.
|Material Thickness (t)||1.0-20.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6060, 6061, 6082|
|Color||Silver, Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series) etc.|
|Surface Treatment||mill finish, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc.|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer’s drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer’s order|
|Usage||Automation equipment industry, medical industry, transportation, automobile, etc.|
|Package||1. Protective film for each profile.
2. Shrinking bag for each bundle.
3. Packed according to customer request.
|Advantages / Features||Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles|
1. There are various surface treatment methods for solar photovoltaic aluminum profiles, such as anodization, chemical polishing, fluorocarbon spraying, electrophoretic spraying, and so on. Beautiful appearance, able to adapt to various strong corrosive environments.
2. The general processing methods of solar photovoltaic aluminum profiles include extrusion, casting, bending, stamping, and other methods. Extrusion production is currently the mainstream production method. By opening the extrusion mold, arbitrary cross-section profiles can be produced, and the production speed is relatively fast.
3. Solar photovoltaic aluminum profiles generally adopt the methods of roll forging, casting, bending, stamping, etc. At present, roller press is the mainstream production method for producing cold formed steel sections. The cross section needs to be adjusted with roller pairs, but generally, after the machine is finalized, it can only produce similar products. The dimensions can be adjusted, but the cross-sectional shape cannot be changed. For example, the cross sections of c-shaped steel, z-shaped steel, etc.The production method of roller press is relatively fixed and the production speed is relatively fast.